Your Waldor & Co. watch is warranted by us for a period of twenty-four (24) months. The international Waldor & Co. warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of delivery of the purchased Waldor & Co. watch itself and the watch band.
To have replacement covered under this warranty performed, please register your claim in our return portal. Please include a detailed description of the issue.
During the warranty period, you will have the right to have any defect repaired free of charge. In the event that repairs are unable to restore the normal conditions of use of your Waldor & Co. watch, we guarantee its replacement by a Waldor & Co. watch of identical or similar characteristics. The warranty for the replacement watch ends twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase of the replaced watch.
This manufacturer’s warranty does not cover:
• The life of the battery.
• Esthetical changes that occur during aging and use, such as scratched crystal, a worn-out watch band or case, etc.
• Any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal/abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.) and incorrect use of the watch.
• Failure or damage caused by an unauthorized person or representative.
• Any consequential or indirect damage resulting from the use, failure to operate, defects, or lack of precision of the Waldor & Co. watch.
• Failure or damage caused by water, fire, or weather. (All Waldor & Co. watches have a water resistance rating of 5 ATM. Watches with this level of resistance are wearable when using household sinks, playing sports, or swimming in shallow water. Do not wear Waldor & Co. watches while bathing, snorkeling, scuba diving, or participating in any other activities that result in full submersion of the watch for extended periods.)
Please save your order confirmation, as it contains information about your order and serves as your proof of purchase.